opensea-SOS released the latest proposal, because the gas is higher than the currency price, or the wallet is lost, there are still about 18% of the airdrops unclaimed.
The proposed advantages of the resolution are:
- Incentivize unclaimed wallets to claim and participate in OpenDAO.
- Clear the consideration that developers can create signatures to give airdrops to certain addresses, the purpose of which is to transfer all unclaimed SOS tokens to DAO muti-sig.
- The community can vote to determine the whereabouts of unclaimed SOS tokens. If this proposal is passed, there will be another vote to determine how we deal with unclaimed SOS.
The shortcomings of this resolution are:
- Potential 500,000 users may be lost (maybe because gas is higher than the currency price, or the wallet is lost).
- Those who are eligible to receive short positions remember the deadline of July 30, 2022, so they did not pay attention to the subsequent community’s proposals and governance plans (that is, they did not pay attention to the shortening of the short position collection period, and thus failed to receive within the original deadline. airdrop)
It is reported that the voting start date is 15:00 on January 3, and the end date is 16:00 on January 4. At present, I am reminding that the number of votes exceeds 60% in a week