On January 20, according to the latest data, the issuance of the U.S. dollar stablecoin USDC has exceeded $46 billion, a record high, and was $46.03 billion at the time of writing.
The current ranking of USDC by on-chain issuance is as follows:
- The circulation on the Ethereum chain is about $40,820,701,530;
- The on-chain issuance of Solana is about $4,105,126,073;
- The issuance volume on the TRON chain is about $525,677,948;
- The circulation on the Algorand chain is about $371,922,560;
- The circulation on the Stellar chain is about $140,924,635;
- Avalanche’s on-chain issuance is about $58,110,996;
- The on-chain issuance of Hedera is about $8,351,916.