On January 14, according to the latest data, the issuance of the US dollar stablecoin USDC has exceeded 45 billion US dollars, a record high, and it is 45,000,647,965 US dollars at the time of writing.
The current ranking of USDC by on-chain issuance is as follows:
- The circulation on the Ethereum chain is about $39,848,772,866;
- The on-chain issuance of Solana is about $4,032,483,433;
- The issuance volume on the TRON chain is about $537,506,775;
- The circulation on the Algorand chain is about $372,959,125;
- The circulation on the Stellar chain is about $143,204,824;
- Avalanche’s on-chain issuance is about $55,478,312;
- The on-chain circulation of Hedera is about $10,242,639.
According to previous news, the circulation of USDC on Ethereum today surpassed USDT for the first time, becoming the stable currency with the largest circulation on Ethereum.