According to the data on the Tokenview chain, in the past 24 hours, Ethereum produced 13,751.7 ETH and destroyed 3,255.68 ETH, with a 24-hour destruction rate of 23.67%. The top three rankings are: Scumbags: 0x32…327e9 (229.43 ETH); OpenSea: Seaport: 0x00…de581 (207.97 ETH); Uniswap V3: Router 2 (90.22 ETH).
- Data: In the past 24 hours, the entire network has been liquidated by 240 million US dollars, and Ethereum has been liquidated by 89.14 million US dollars.
- MEP Stefan Berge launches Bergoletten NFT
- Director of Digital Asset Strategy at VanEck: About $1 billion has been transferred from USDC to USDT in the past 1 month
- Hybrid algorithmic stablecoin protocol Frax Finance to launch lending platform Fraxlend
- CME Bitcoin futures open interest fell from 12,849 to 12,510
- Dubai establishes digital asset business group to focus on strengthening the digital asset industry
- Thomas Farley: Bitcoin should be part of every portfolio
- PeckShield: varen finance says it believes malicious actors have made a proposal on-chain to try to empty the remaining VRN
Tuesday, August 16