According to official news, at 00:00 on May 21, 2022, the hard fork of QTC was successful, and it was successfully compatible with the Chia algorithm PoST. Previously, the official explained the advantages and disadvantages of this upgrade:
- The rapid increase in the computing power of the entire network is beneficial to the security of the network.
- Make the network-wide revenue more dispersed and average, and reduce the centralization of nodes.
- It is conducive to the cross-ecological technology upgrade in the later stage of the network.
- Over time, more early-stage chia service providers will increase pledges, keeping the market in a deflationary state of circulation.
- Consensus will become wider and wider.