How to buy cummies crypto?
What are CUMMIES?
CUMMIES was originally traded on April 13, 2021. Its total supply is 1,320,428,309 CUMMIES. As of now, CUMMIES has a market cap of $15,649,762.93. The current price of CUMMIES is $0.01116.
CUMMIES is listed on many cryptocurrency exchanges, and unlike other major cryptocurrencies, it cannot be purchased directly with fiat currency. However, you can still easily buy this coin by buying Bitcoin first and then transferring to an exchange that offers CUMMIES trading.
Get started with Coinbase
Coinbase is easy to set up, but requires some information. Include your legal name, address, date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and how you plan to use Coinbase. This is in compliance with federal regulations. Here’s how to get started.
- Download the Coinbase app for iPhone or Android.
- Open coinbase and click “get start”.
- Create an account with your email address and click “Go”.
- Verify your email by clicking the link sent to your inbox.
- Enter your phone number and verify it by entering a code texted to you.
- In your name, date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Note: You need to be at least 18 years old to use it.
- Enter your address.
- Choose how to use Coinbase, whether investing, paying online, buying online, or investing in other exchanges.
- Identify your source of income.
- Click “Let’s go”.
- Now you will start linking your bank accounts. Search for your bank.
- Log in to your bank account using the username and password normally used by your bank.
- Select the bank account you want to link to Coinbase to make the purchase and click “Continue”.
That’s it, you’ll now be placed on the Coinbase homepage, where you can start buying cryptocurrencies.
Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase
- Click “Start” at the top of the screen.
- You will see a list of crypto assets that you can buy. Select Bitcoin at the top.
- Choose how much you want to buy. Mind you: you can buy a fraction of the cryptocurrency, so you can spend $5 on about 0.0006204 bitcoin (at $64,635), or as much as you want. Minimum order is $1.99.
- Click “Preview Purchase”.
- To recap the order: Note Coinbase accounts for a percentage of purchases, so if your goal is to buy $5, the transaction will be reduced by about $0.99. If you buy $500 worth of Bitcoin, you will be charged about $7.34.
- Select “Buy Now”.
Transfer BTC to Altcoin Exchanges
We need to convert our BTC to CUMMIES.
Since CUMMIES is currently listed on PancakeSwap, the PancakeSwap conversion steps will be slightly different. Because it is a decentralized exchange (DEX), it does not require you to register an account nor go through any KYC process. However, trading on a DEX requires you to manage your private keys that own your altcoin wallet. It is recommended that you be extra careful with your wallet private keys. Because if you lose your key, it means you will never be able to access your coins. And there is no customer support to help you get your assets back. Although if managed properly, it is actually safer to store your assets in your own private wallet than in an exchange wallet.
PancakeSwap is a DEX similar to Uniswap/Sushiswap. But it runs on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). There you can trade all BEP-20 tokens (as opposed to ERC-20 tokens in the Ethereum blockchain). Unlike Ethereum, it has significantly reduced transaction (gas) fees when transacting on the platform and has been gaining popularity recently. PancakeSwap is built on an automated market maker (AMM) system that relies on user-funded liquidity pools. That’s why it works perfectly without the traditional order books from centralized exchanges.
In short, since CUMMIES is a BEP-20 token running on Binance Smart Chain, the fastest way to buy is to transfer your BTC to Binance. Convert it to BNB, then send it to your own wallet via Binance Smart Chain and convert CUMMIES on PancakeSwap.
After signing up on Binance, go to the wallet page and select BTC and click Deposit. or the suggested exchanges above, go to the wallet page and select BTC and click Deposit. Copy the BTC address and go back to Coinbase, withdraw your BTC to this address and wait for it to arrive. This takes about 15-30 minutes, depending on the usage of the BTC network. Once there, trade your BTC to Binance Coin (BNB).
Transfer BNB to your own wallet
Now comes the tricky part of the process, now you need to create your own wallet to hold both BNB and CUMMIES, there are several options for creating your own wallet, the best option is to use a hardware wallet such as Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X . They are secure hardware and provide various layers of security to protect your assets, you just need to store the seed phrase in a safe place, never put it online (ie don’t upload the seed phrase to any cloud service/storage/email , and do not take pictures).
Alternatively, you can create your own wallet, here we will show you how to set up your wallet using MetaMask as an example.
Add the MetaMask extension to Chrome
We recommend using the Google Chrome browser here. Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for MetaMask, make sure the extension is provided by https://metamask.io for security, and click Add to Chrome.
- Proceed to “Get Started” and click “Create Wallet” on the next screen, read all the instructions on the next screen, and click “Agree”.
- Next choose a secure password to protect your MetaMask wallet, this password is not your private key or seed phrase, you only need this password to access the Chrome extension.
Here comes the backup phrase generation step. After you click on “Reveal Secret Words”, you will see a list of random words on the screen. Write these words on a piece of paper, don’t save them online, anywhere. For extra security, you might even consider getting a Cryptosteel Capsule from Ledger to store your phrases securely and physically.
Once you’ve safely saved your seed phrases, confirm them on the next screen by verifying them. You’re done! Read the prompts again to make sure you fully understand the security issues and click Done All, now your wallet is ready. Now click on the MetaMask icon on the browser extension bar and unlock your wallet with your password. After that you should see your initial balance.
Now you are ready to deposit BNB into your wallet. Go to PancakeSwap, click Connect at the top and select MetaMask.
If this is your first time connecting to MetaMask, you will be immediately asked if you want to add the Binance Smart Chain network to your MetaMask. Please continue with this step as make sure to send the BNB over the correct network. After adding the network, switch to the network on MetaMask and you should be able to see your BNB balance on Binance Smart Chain. Copy the address to the clipboard by clicking on the account name.
Now go back to Binance or whatever exchange you bought BNB from. Go to BNB wallet and select withdraw, paste your own wallet address on the payee address and make sure it is the correct address. Then on the transfer network, make sure you select Binance Smart Chain (BSC) or BEP20 (BSC).
Click Submit and follow the verification steps. After successfully withdrawing your BNB, it should arrive in your own wallet shortly.
Go back to PancakeSwap and select Trade > Exchange in the left sidebar.
You should see a relatively simple interface here, basically just two fields, From and To, and a large button that says “Connect Wallet” or “Exchange”.
If you haven’t already done so, click Connect Wallet. Otherwise, you should be able to see your BNB balance in the from field, enter the amount of CUMMIES you want to exchange, and then on the to field, from the drop-down list, the CUMMIES CUMMIES amount should appear immediately. Verify and then proceed to “Swap”. On the next screen, confirm the transaction again by clicking Confirm Exchange. MetaMask should now pop up and ask you to allow PancakeSwap to spend your BNB, click OK. Wait for the confirmation screen until “Transaction has been submitted” is displayed. Congratulations, you finally bought CUMMIES.