The blockchain industry analysis company Glassnode released the 2021 annual review analysis, which summarizes the BTC industry year-to-date.
- The price has risen by 78.5% from January 1, and is currently down 24.4% from the highest point on November 10.
- The current total supply at a loss is 3.48 million BTC, equivalent to 18.34% of the circulating supply.
- The exchange balance has a net outflow of 678,000 BTC this year, a drop of only 2.5%.
- Long-term holders increased their holdings of 1.846 million BTC, while the supply of short-term holders decreased by 1.428 million BTC.
- Open interest in futures almost doubled, increasing by 9.57 billion U.S. dollars (97%), while futures trading volume actually fell by 16% to 36.7 billion U.S. dollars per day.
- The computing power of mining industry increased by 27% in 2021 and recovered from the migration of miners. At that time, about 53% of the machines were offline almost overnight.
- At the same time, the total income of miners has risen by 58% this year, and has risen by more than 440% since the halving in May 2020.