Ahead of the upcoming Singapore Grand Prix, Formula 1 (F1) McLaren has showcased a crypto-inspired looking car.
- STEPN will abolish more than 100 peripheral MODs, ambassadors, etc.
- OpenSea awards $100,000 each to two white-hat hackers who discovered vulnerabilities
- Tribe DAO has launched a stolen funds claim page
- The Aragon community is voting on whether to transfer AN DAO treasury funds
- Stats: Over 4.7 million users registered on STEPN and accumulated 67 million miles
- Cloud-native payments firm Gr4vy partners with BitPay to allow its merchants to accept 14 cryptocurrencies including SHIB for payments
- Binance adds warning message to LUNA trading page, saying South Korea has issued an arrest warrant for Terra 2.0 Lianchuang
- Since September, the monthly active users of STEPN have dropped to less than 30,000, and the casting volume of new shoes has dropped by 84%
- Kava Lianchuang: If Evmos cannot be used for free, Kava will build and maintain a free EVM compatible module
- Cross-chain bridge deBridge launches software development kit deSDK