According to DuneAnalytics data, the current TVL of the Ethereum bridge has reached $11.77 billion. Among them, the five bridges with the highest lock-up volume are PolygonBridges ($3.606 billion), ArbitrumBridges ($2.021 billion), AvalancheBridge ($1.347 billion), Fantom Anyswap Bridge ($741 million), and Optimism Bridges ($679 million).
- Data: In the past 24 hours, the entire network has been liquidated by 240 million US dollars, and Ethereum has been liquidated by 89.14 million US dollars.
- MEP Stefan Berge launches Bergoletten NFT
- Director of Digital Asset Strategy at VanEck: About $1 billion has been transferred from USDC to USDT in the past 1 month
- Hybrid algorithmic stablecoin protocol Frax Finance to launch lending platform Fraxlend
- CME Bitcoin futures open interest fell from 12,849 to 12,510
- Dubai establishes digital asset business group to focus on strengthening the digital asset industry
- Thomas Farley: Bitcoin should be part of every portfolio
- PeckShield: varen finance says it believes malicious actors have made a proposal on-chain to try to empty the remaining VRN
Monday, August 15