The Dogecoin roadmap was released for the first time
- The Dogecoin.com website will be redesigned, and the key to the redesign will be the Dogepedia part.
- Create a clean C library of Dogecoin building blocks, namely Libdogecoin. It allows anyone to build a Dogecoin-compliant product without worrying about the deeper details of the encryption function.
- Create a Dogecoin standard. The Dogecoin standard aims to fully document the reference implementation (core wallet), fill the gaps in the “white paper”, and provide documentation for those trying to understand how Dogecoin works. For the first time, the Dogecoin protocol will be independent of the core wallet. Way to express.
- Create a gigabit wallet. The GigaWallet project is an open source project.
- Solve the community security issues through the proposed Dogecoin keyring application and SDK. The application will enable Dogecoin users to retain the custody of their Dogecoin while integrating with the GigaWallet API for mobile applications You can trade with Dogecoin without holding the key.
- The foundation also cooperated with V God to develop a unique Doge proposal for the “community pledge” version of PoS. The proposal will allow everyone, not just big players, to participate in running the network by rewarding their contributions, and at the same time pass Charity gives back to the entire community.