Lido DAO launched a proposal to create a new multi-signature wallet to receive ARB airdrop tokens
Lido, a liquidity staking protocol, tweeted that the Arbitrum Foundation previously announced that the Lido protocol is eligible to claim 772,621 ARB tokens.
Initiate proposals for the Lido DAO reWARDS committee for this airdrop, covering operational and strategic topics related to claiming and effectively using potential ARB tokens.
1. Designate a representative or a group of representatives for Lido DAO to inform Lido DAO that it will accept the airdrop and start the claim process.
2. Appoint the Lido DAO reWARDS Committee as the designated representative of the DAO, responsible for communicating with the Arbitrum Foundation and handling airdrop token claims.
3. Confirm that the reWARDS committee has the right to claim ARB tokens.
4. The reWARDS committee will create a new 4/7 multi-signature wallet on the Arbitrum One network for receiving ARB tokens.
5. Staking will be increased in the next 4-6 months by incentivizing the adoption of wstETH in the Arbitrum ecosystem.
6. A monthly reporting structure is proposed to ensure the Lido DAO community is informed of the progress of the plan.